CHANGE: We have had less than anticipated applications for the match as of today June 17 th. I am postponing the match until September 12th. All of the info is the same except the date. New date again the September 12th. I will update the entry form on the events page also. Kent.
I have placed the applications for the Garand and Vintage rifle matches on the events page. time is getting close for those events.
Stay tuned for more info on an August open house and fund raiser for the proposed range move.
It has been a nice spring and people have been using the range and honing their skills. The gate can be tempermental and once the ground stabilizes again we will attempt to get it working right.