The Cooper Landing Rifle and Sportsman’s Club Rules are fairly simple:
- ALL guns are always loaded.
- Never let the muzzle cover anything which you are not willing to destroy.
- Keep your finger OFF the trigger until sights are on the target.
- Always be sure of your target.
- No Alcohol or drugs on the range at any time.
- Shoot only down range, and shoot responsibly.
- Safety is always the first consideration.
- Eye and ear protection should be worn at all times while shooting and are required for club events.
- Please remove your shot up targets, wood, hulls or brass. (if you brought it in to shoot take it back out)
- Don’t shoot glass, plastics, etc on the range. No food stuffs such as mellons, squash etc as it attracts bears.
DO NOT POST COMMENT AS THEY ARE IGNORED